Danielle
Supercamp was quite an experience. It is like no matter how many times you might do it, there's just something new to learn...

some of the things i learnt that i hope to remember and practise are:

i. It is good to want to give. But we must also learn to receive. It is good to want to give and serve but if we don't expect to get anything out of our actions, then the experience becomes useless. As in expect yourself to learn about yourself. Use every experience to not just give but to receive learning and grow. Let every experience be a challenge to self.

ii. The one thing that stands between the me now and the best me that i can be is my low self esteem. I've come to learn that the one thing that repetitively stops me from doing the things i love to do or feel driven to do is my low self esteem. Hence, i see a great need to work on that self esteem and start believing in myself again to ensure that i can be the best kind of person i'm meant to be, the kind of person my Father has planned for me.

iii. I seem to have a wall up and unfortunately it is a visible wall and this wall prevents others from approaching me fully. My wall and formalities can rob me of opportunities to touch the lives of others and for others to touch my life. Therefore, i need to make an active effort to bring that wall down. :)

iv. Finally, wise words from a priest, which i think will be the advice of the year is "Keep it open, don't restrict your options."

Merry Christmas everyone!! especially those who helped me and still continue to help me become a better person... Thank you!

Life has been exciting because of you!
0 Responses