Danielle
Two learning curves of the month

a. The desires of my subconscious mind and my conscious mind must be aligned. If I consciously want something but subconsciously don't agree with it, then there will be a struggle and conflict that will most likely produce results according to what I subconsciously want.
My subconscious mind indicates my innermost desires, fears, insecurities. It shows who i am and what i am made of essentially. The conscious mind might try to avoid the painful truth that the subconscious mind offers but it cannot run too far from it because eventually the subconscious mind will prevail.

b. I might be at peace at the idea of it but not necessarily the action of it.
There may be certain things or issues that we inherently agree or disagree with but due to some circumstances, we might end up compromising our principles or what we want out of life. Although we may be okay with the compromise initially because they are still just in the form of idea, but once they start to transform into actions, then we may no longer be at peace at it and that is when it becomes crystal clear to us, the importance of certain principles and how we cannot sacrifice or compromise them.

At the end of the day, I guess, it is about how aware I am to the changes that happens in myself, my mind, my heart and my soul.
0 Responses