Danielle
Tagged by Amy Chuah!!!
hehehe

haven't done this in a while, but this is a good opportunity to reflect actually..

8 things I'm passionate about :


1) Underprivileged people, kids especially!!
2) Family & Friends
3) Living my life
4) Making a difference in the life of others
5) LOVE!! All kinds of it... Eros, Agape, Philly
6) Food!! Good food cooked with intricate details... Hehehehe
7) Travelling to pretty places like Korea or artsy fartsy places like Venice
8) About understanding complicated, mysterious personalities that wear masks

8 things I say too often :

1) Interesting....
2) Forget it lar
3) I don't really care
4) Have you watched .....
5) He's SOOOOO cute!!!
6) Weird
7) Betoi Ka?
8) Mangkuk!!

8 books I've read recently :

1) How to be Good
2) PS I Love You
3) Recently definitely doesn't include anything more than a year ago...so, those two was all i read...


8 songs I could listen to over and over again :

1) Kekasih Gelapku - Ungu
2) Sempurna - Gita Gutawa
3) Save me from myself - Christina Aguilera
4) Always be my baby - David Cook
5) Love me Tender - David Archuleta
6) Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
7) Jag Soona Soona Lage - Om Shanti Om
8) Jaane Kyon - Dil Chahta Hai

8 things I learnt for the past year :

1) Dare to do all the things that you ever dreamed of
2) Believe first and the rest will follow suit
3) I'm beautiful beyond description even if some idiots can't see it
4) There's always a rainbow at the end of it, even if it'll be hard to believe so initially
5) Be happy and be confident to be who i am... I am super special and not recognising that would be a real disgrace to my father...who art in heaven...
6) That i can love in ways i could never imagine and i can overcome things that i never thought i could
7) LOVE shouldn't be viewed is a restricted box... Live free and enjoy life... Love in the simple ways i can without being restricted by insecurities... No big deal if they don't love you back..
8) No matter how independent i am, i can't live without my family... and friends...
0 Responses