Danielle
1. I dreamt that Lex Luthor of Smallville (Michael Rosenbaum) and I were truly, madly, deeply in love... That was really weird, since i've never dreamt of celebrities. I had no idea i fancied him that much... Power of the subconcious mind.. reveals a lot in your dreams...

2. I dreamt that i was in a duel with the Satan/The Evil One/The Villain (i'm not really sure who he was...i just know he was bad) using a fork... i was using my mind to control the fork and keep it pointed at the 'Bad Guy' by repeating Jesus' name... WEIRD!!

3. My friends and i got lost in the jungle... for nearly 8 hours... guess how or why we came out alive??! Cuz i was 'smart' enough not to tell them how risky was the alternative 'way' we decided to try...when i say risky, i mean life-threatening risky... you can ask me more when you see me..

4. I find plump people with tummies, especially guys, extremely adorable!!! i would love to date one... like kevin james in Hitch..

5. I love walking in the rain.... with an umbrella....i mean i seriously enjoy walking in the rain...but with an umbrella...

6. i think in English but i dream in Tamil... Weirdo!!

7. i love meeting my friends' family... mom, dad, grandma, sis, bro...everybody.... WEIRD!! Again..

8. i find geekyness, insecurities, lack of confidence, fears all EXTREMELY attractive... i love people like that... dunno why...

9. i love to see guys cry... i respect those guys more...because they aren't afraid to show they've got emotions!!

10. i love leaving in a kampung despite all its inadequacy... i can't understand why.... but i love leaving in inadequacy...
4 Responses
  1. 毓涵 Says:

    woots. u r weird. but i like it. what does that make me?


  2. Danielle Says:

    shiiit..
    haha...
    an equally weird creature...
    haha..
    your pictures in friendster pretty much says it all...
    hahahahaha


  3. Jasmine Says:

    i'd love to know how is it that u and lex luthor date in ur dream if u dream in tamil? he speaks tamil as well? wakakakakakakakaka... i'm laughing off my chair as i imagine this.. ahahhahahahahahahaha..


  4. Jasmine Says:

    i'd love to knw how u dated lex luthor in ur dreams if u dreamt in tamil.. he din like speak in tamil did he? wakakaka..if tht did happen...well...ahhaahhahahhaha.. seriously damn funny to imagine.. the part where both of u communicate in tamil.. and u fighting the satan.. did tht happen in tamil as well? hahahahahah.. sorry la.. really cant help it.. damn funny wei.. seriously damn funny..