Danielle
I am so angry at the increasing stupidity and ignorance of the people in power.
I'm running out of patience that I have had for them.

There has been so many cases of violation of basic human rights, injustice and downright cruelty to people in Malaysia, be it citizens or non-citizens. They drive me crazy when they continue to think that we are fools who will fall for their STUPID!!!!!! responses and excuses to the many injustices reported against them.

1Malaysia?? I think it's Najib insincere plot to keep the citizens falsely/superficially satisfied.
When the next election comes, BN is not going to win at all. I mean that. Even a child can see the the atrocity and stupidity of the ministers and the people in power.

I hate reading the papers because the chances of me reading some really atrociously stupid thing said by a minister is 100%!!!

What has happened to human conscience? What has happened to fear of God? What has happened to love of neighbours?

Have they lost these essential/basic/fundamental elements that make Man God's greatest creation?

Corrupted, self-centred, cruel, inhumane, vile politicians everywhere....
I am afraid that even our prayers may not be able to save them from what lies ahead of them...
0 Responses