Danielle

Love Quiz

Game rules
A
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B
These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future.


1.If your partner betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Shocked and extremely hurt. Disbelief at the same time, I’ll accept it. Possibly because I am a sceptic and he was too good to be true.

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
I’ll still be nice to him because I know exactly how it feels to be interested in someone who’s not interested in you. So, I wouldn’t want to make him to go through that. I’ll be as nice as I can but at the same time, wouldn’t give special or extra attention, so that he'll know that I appreciate him as a friend very much but nothing more.

3.What will your dream wedding be like?
Simple. Small crowd. No big wedding gowns. Possibly something I designed on my own. If possible, I want my uncle (who’s a priest) to preside it. It’ll be a 3-culture wedding with 3-culture reception with appreciation for close friends and family.

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yes. I don’t know where he’s calling me to. I know he’s calling me but don’t know where to.. Confused!!!

5.What's your ideal lover like?
Somebody simple. Somebody who would trust me and not judge me. Somebody who wouldn't demand me to prove my love by putting him first. Somebody who would understand that I have many commitments to which I give equal importance to.

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Both. But if I really had to choose, then it would be to love.

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I wish I wouldn’t. But I think my subconscious mind will continue to hope that someday it may happen. I can’t be able to get over it instantly. Duration of recovery will depend on the level of emotional involvement. It may take months or maybe even years but I would pretend like I’m doing okay and great.

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Bloody hell...Why does it always happen to me...I’ll be disappointed and maybe even hurt…. BUT I’ll be happy that he’s happy and I’ll pray that he’ll blessed with a good relationship and more happiness... i'll get over it... The truth is, there are a lot of nice people around...and i've got great friends and family...so, why bother?

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Recently? Hmmm… Maybe friends who let me down.

10.What do you want most in life?
Sense of satisfaction with the way I lived my life.

11.Is being tagged fun?
Depending on what’s the tag for.


12.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Disappointed and hurt… but… I’ll still be friends with them and hope the best for them. Things like this happen but you can’t control it. It could have happened to me but thank god it didn’t. I’ll let them be.

13.Who is currently the most important person to you?
My father, who art in heaven and on earth.


14.What kind of person do you think I am?
Amy, reminds me that I’m not alone. Sweet, caring, sentimental, sensitive and God’s gift to me!!

15.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
Many little things that happen.

16.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
I wouldn’t be surprised. I’ll smile at him and move on.

17.Would you give your all in a relationship?
My all but in a relative way. I mean, I wouldn’t choose him over my friends or my family but he’ll be of equal importance and of such, will receive equal ‘all’.

18.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
You can be attracted to 2 persons simultaneously but you can’t love two persons in the same way. So, I would weigh and see who I love and not, who I like.

19.What type of friends do you like?
Friends who are genuine.

20.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for many more years to come…HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


People whom I tag:

sorry but i tagged no one...

i broke the rules....

BUT

rules are meant to be broken...

0 Responses