Danielle


Perhaps my devotion and desire for You can be sometimes baffling,
Perhaps what drives me so close to You and Your works is fascinating,
Perhaps, the fact that I am where I am today purely because of You is not very well known,
Perhaps the fact that all the things that could have unsurprisingly gone wrong and yet they never did (seeing
the background I come from) was no coincidence,

Perhaps I failed to proclaim that every inch of my life has been so blessed because of your grace, that it is perfection, and that is no exaggeration.

You have made all things wonderful, perfect, O Lord, and that is no coincidence.
That is simply purely the Love You have for Your people.
Perhaps, no one knows, that You made have literally ALL things possible through You and for that I am truly truly grateful Lord.

For the many great wonderful things I know comes my way, not because of who I am, but because of who You are, I will forever be indebted in soul and body, in mind and heart to You, My Lord.

0 Responses