Danielle

Today a good friend of mine brought tears to my eyes (in a good way).

I’ve known him for about 4 years now and I must say he may not have been the closest of my friend, whom I shared a lot with, but he was one of those friends I loved and respected just because.

Today, he went out of his way to come to my rescue. He really didn’t have to but he did. He didn’t even think twice about it. I don’t know what I do to deserve such good friends but I am so grateful that I have an opportunity of their friendship in my life.

He’s a very simple guy, but he’s got a heart of an angel. One of the most selfless people I have met, really. I think in today's competitive world of individualistic nature, finding good people seems a feat but here is one that is unreasonably selfless.

Let me tell you that this friend of mine is a Malay guy and I am so blessed to have him as a friend. Thank you for making so much of a difference and for being my friend, Raja Zyroul Hisyam.

0 Responses