Danielle
I do not want you to see me like this....

But....

this is really where I am...
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hey girl..ku here..
    felt so good get to see you and Ro the other day..felt so energetic and young again after seeing old friends again. it has been some time since I met all my school friends. I was in a stage that I felt disconnected from my circle of friends...
    So I was really excited and happy to see you both..Felt alive again.
    have a nice day ahead...


  2. JEremy Says:

    I love you...
    No matter what..
    I love you...
    and you are the most beautiful person in the world...
    I love you.....
    Believe it...
    I love you....
    for who you are...
    and not what you do...
    I love you..
    For every moment you breathe...
    I love you...
    not for your past...
    I love you not for your present..
    nor for your future...
    I love you for your existence...
    Felicita...
    I love you...
    Simple because...
    I have no reason...
    I just love you....

    Savvy?

    :) Jeremy


  3. Danielle Says:

    Thanks, jeremy...

    That means a lot...

    For someone who has known me for only that long to say that you love me just because...

    thank you...


  4. ak Says:

    the truth is the way you look, not what you see.

    keep looking.