Danielle
I have got super-sensory system. Though my eyes may have failed me when I was just a child, my other sensory systems’ potential has been fully explored... My ears have a threshold level of 0 dB which is extremely good and my nose is capable of smelling food miles away and my tongue is capable of distinguishing the different mini-ingredients present in a broth. Okay, I am exaggerating but we all know some bit of exaggeration is really good for the soul.

My brain works super-sonic fast too. I have a subconscious mind that is stronger than the conscious mind. Confused already? Well, the conscious mind is the one that is consciously performing tasks, getting things done. The subconscious mind is the one that understands the reasons behind your actions, emotions, fear even if you don’t really do. The subconscious mind is the one that leads your feet to your office every morning without you having to make a conscious effort to.

Okay, I’m rambling. I don’t really ramble on my blog but I just needed to get rid of the extra energy that is pent up in me because I am not too good at sitting stationary in front of the computer 8 to 5.

Okay, I’m also rambling because I haven’t had a good conversation for some time. Weirdly, having a good conversation to me doesn’t necessarily have to be me and somebody(anybody), talking beyond the superficial. A good conversation can also be me just listening to someone else sharing with me something beyond superficial. A conversation doesn’t have to be 2 people talking. It can be one person talking while the other listens. As long as there is effective communication which clearly involves one person talking while the other listens and vice versa (when necessary), then there is bound to be good conversation.

I think this is a really good piece of rambling. Maybe I should ramble more. On second thoughts, perhaps not.

0 Responses