Danielle
I just finished reading 19 minutes by Jodi Piccoult and it truly was a startling read. It left me feeling a combination of the weirdest feelings. It left me feeling lost, in disbelief, wondering, empty, trapped, and speechless.

I am not going to give a synopsis of the book. If you are interested, you can check it out. I will share what questions it made me ask myself when I finished it.

I wondered if bullying was really such a common thing in American schools.


I wondered if a typical American school really does have such stereotypical groups of people i.e jocks, nerd, cheerleaders, geeks etc.


I wondered how much would someone give to be accepted by his/her peers.


I wondered how much would one do or sacrifice to be part of the popular kids in school.


I wondered which group I would have been a part of if fate had it for me to grow up in USA.


I wondered if I would have been part of the geeks, the cheerleaders or the popular bitchy ones
because I think I can fit into all of the above.


I wondered if I would have lost my virginity at the age of 15 if I grew up in USA and not have given love as much respect as I do now.


I wondered how many boyfriends I would have had by the time I turned 22.


I wondered if I would have had any abortion. I wondered if my parents would have been divorced.


I wondered if I would have loved the way I did. If I would have given the way I did.


I wondered if I would have turned a completely different person.


I am glad I had Him to help me the make the choices I made.
2 Responses
  1. 毓涵 Says:

    what is ur msn add?


  2. Danielle Says:

    i'm taking a risk here...haha...
    feli_ebjar@yahoo.com