Danielle
I avoid writing about God too much in my blog posts as some readers found it “preachy”. I stopped writing about Him (directly) not because I was trying to please the crowd or because I was afraid. I just felt that if readers cannot relate to your issues, then it is up to me to find a way to present my ideas in ways that they can understand. In other words, there are many ways to talk about Him and it is not necessarily only through direct mentioning of His name. Atleast this is what I believe.

However,

I must say it would be unfair and rather unrealistic and difficult for me to avoid talking about someone who is so dear to me and who is a big part of my life.


I am who I am because of Him.


He journeyed with me throughout my life, revealing to me truths and wisdom beyond my human comprehension or capabilities. I cannot come up with the ideas that I have on my own. I cannot understand so many incidences in life without His guidance.


In Him, I move, breathe and live.

And in me, He moves, breathes and lives.

How do I say no to someone who offers me love beyond anything imaginable. I love the way I do because He loved the way He did.


The person I am today, however good, however patient, however lovable, however optimist, however believing, however giving, however receiving, however forgiving is because of Him.


And for that I give Him the little that I can, myself, my life.
0 Responses