Danielle
I wasn't sure whether I had or wanted to write anything this last day of 2012.

It has definitely been a year of grace, blessings and exponential growth for me. God has His plans for each of us, and though I may not understand most of it, by His grace, I have learnt to trust Him. That has been the greatest blessing for the year; having learnt how to trust the Lord genuinely, in mind, heart and will.

Does this mean that everything has been easy for me this year? Nope, quite the opposite actually.
Things have not been easy at all. December has been good since it was holidays with family and friends but for the most of the year, it has been filled with challenges and growing beyond my limitations and fears.
Did things turn out the way I prayed for? Nope. Quite the opposite actually. But does that mean that the Lord has deserted me? Of course not. I have learnt that the fact that the Lord loves us doesn't mean He will answer our prayers exactly how we want Him to. He will answer them in ways beyond our imagination, which sometimes means that His immediate answer to our prayers may be a 'No' taking into account many other factors involved.

Start 2013, I have big decisions to implement and I genuinely pray for the grace and courage to pull through them.

hmmm. grace, Lord, grace indeed...

0 Responses